These are the things students can learn about on this site:
It is hard to say how much time in costs for each subject. Al subjects are interrelated and a student that is interested to follow the links, can spend a lot of time. Basically each subject takes about half an hour, except for flood risk management that will take about 45 minutes.
- Europe: Flooding in Europe. Description of events and general information.
- Climate change: The changing climate and how it affects flooding.
- Katrina: Hurricane Katrina and New Orleans.
- Flood risk management: The process of flood risk management. Probability, consequences and measures.
- Flood types: The different types of flooding, flood events and some hydrology behind it: water cycle, water storage, rain intensity, ect.